A Message from Principal Chavez
Dear Parents and Students,
On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration, welcome to the 2016-2017 school year. We are proud to serve the 1,700 students that attend our school. In 25 years of operation, Cathedral City High School continues to grow in all areas of academic, athletic and extra-curricular life highlighted by consistent growth. I credit our continued academic growth to our hardworking staff and outstanding students. In addition to the following list of ongoing programs at CCHS, we are very proud to be an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School.
- The Advancement Via Individual Determination Academy (AVID)
- The Health and Environmental Academy of Learning (HEAL)
- The Digital Arts and Technology Academy (DATA)
- The Math, Engineering and Science Achievement Program (MESA)
- The Skills USA Program
- The Future Health Professionals Program (HOSA)
- Construction Engineering
- The LINK Crew
- The California Scholarship Federation
- The award winning Choral and Instrumental Music Programs
- Outstanding Athletic Teams
- The ROTC Leadership Program
- An outstanding Theater Department
- An amazing Associated Student Body Leadership Program
The goal of CCHS is to continue to develop the existing programs on our campus and to constantly strive to add new ideas on our campus for the benefit of our students.
Thank you to the Cathedral City Community for always supporting the Lions.
To Order Transcripts, please click below:
2016 Important Dates
SEE’S CANDY FUNDRAISER: Starts November 1st and ends November 29th
YEARBOOK PORTRAIT MAKEUPS: Thursday, November 3rd 7am-10am. Only for Freshmen-Juniors.
NO SCHOOL- Veteran’s Day – Friday, November 11th