Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Graduating Lions are prepared to:
Further their education:
All students have the ability to:
- read, write, listen, speak , and communicate effectively
- solve mathematical problems accurately
Use current technology.
All students can:
- correctly use computers and adapt to current technologies
- find, evaluate, and use a variety of software applications
- safely use the Internet and other sources to communicate globally
Enter the world of work and careers.
- understand the importance of proper work ethics and habits
- know how to seek and secure employment, and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- demonstrate positive attitudes and global citizenship
- Live in a society of diverse cultures and customs.
- respect diversity
- appreciate the art and music of the global community
- value the history of their own culture and the cultures of others
Critical Learner Needs
1. All student groups need to improve in the areas of both reading and writing to enable them to read closely and critically, and comprehend a range of complex literary and informational texts, and write skillfully.
2. All student groups need to use critical thinking skills (including reasoning qualitatively and quantitatively), and solve problems in conventional and innovative ways across all curricular areas and in life.