A Message from Principal Chavez
Dear Parents and Students,
On behalf of the faculty, staff and administration, welcome to the 2018-2019 school year. We are proud to serve the 1,700 students that attend our school. In 26 years of operation, Cathedral City High School continues to grow in all areas of academic, athletic and extra-curricular life highlighted by consistent growth. I credit our continued academic growth to our hardworking staff and outstanding students. In addition to the following list of ongoing programs at CCHS, we are very proud to be an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School.
- The Advancement Via Individual Determination Academy (AVID)
- The Health and Environmental Academy of Learning (HEAL)
- The Digital Arts and Technology Academy (DATA)
- The Math, Engineering and Science Achievement Program (MESA)
- The Skills USA Program
- The Future Health Professionals Program (HOSA)
- Construction Engineering
- The LINK Crew
- The California Scholarship Federation
- The award winning Choral and Instrumental Music Programs
- Outstanding Athletic Teams
- The ROTC Leadership Program
- An outstanding Theater Department
- An amazing Associated Student Body Leadership Program
The Ballet Folklorico Program
The goal of CCHS is to continue to develop the existing programs on our campus and to constantly strive to add new ideas on our campus for the benefit of our students.
Thank you to the Cathedral City Community for always supporting the Lions.
2018 Important Dates
SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTOS: January 15th-18th in the Upstairs Lounge by appointment
NO SCHOOL: Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday, Monday, January 21st
SENIOR YEARBOOK PHOTOS: January 22nd-25th in the Upstairs Lounge by appointment
WINTER BALL RALLY: Thursday, January 31st from 2:38 pm – 3:02 pm
WINTER BALL: Saturday, February 2nd at Double Tree 8:00 pm – Midnight
NOTE TO PARENTS:
For your student’s safety, please be prepared to show an Official photo I.D. when picking up a student early. Thank you.
MENSAJE PARA PADRES:
Para resguardar la seguridad de los alumnos, por favor muestre una identificacion oficial con fotografia cuando recoga a su alumno temprano. Gracias.
NOTE TO PARENTS & CCHS STUDENTS:
Food delivery to students is strictly prohibited from Uber Eats, Postmates, Grubhub, Dominos or other Restaurants. Food may only be delivered directly by parents. Thank you.
Queda estrictamente prohibido la entrega de comida a alumnos de sitios como Uber Eats, Postmates, Grubhub, Dominos u otros restuarantes. La comida solo puede ser entregada directamente por padres. Gracias.